The Daughter Chronicles

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Mia rides a bike!

Last year, we bought Mia a bicycle. Unfortunately, she was still recovering from hip surgery, so it wasn't really feasible for her to ride it. This year, however, she's been able to ride it a bit, and while we haven't been putting her on it as much as we'd like, she's been out on it a little bit, and it seems to help her get her legs moving. The pedals move when you pull it along, so she has no choice but to move her legs (as her feet are strapped to the pedals). She actually seems to enjoy it, although she doesn't like to go on it for very long. I thought I'd post some pictures of her!




In case anyone is still reading, I have a bunch of Christmas pictures to post, so this week ought to be busy. My parents have come and gone, the kids are going back to school, so I have no distractions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home