The Daughter Chronicles

Monday, June 11, 2007

"He wants you too, Malachai!"

Norah tried corn on the cob last week. The results were mixed. She dug the taste, but not the difficulty of getting the confounded stuff in her mouth. Still, it's nice to see her being adventurous!



One of the six or so regular readers of this blog yelled at me last week for not updating. I apologize. It's summer, which means both kids are home most of the time (summer school for Mia takes up four hours a week), and with Mia's lack of sleeping these days, even my afternoons are taken up. I'll try to be more consistent. Actual parenting is hard, man! Can't these kids raise themselves yet?

1 Comments:

  • I like to believe that the first picture perfectly captures your daughter's reaction to her nerdy father's Children of the Corn reference (which I give you a good chuckle for).

    Keep us posted (pun intended) on all that goes on in the lives of yr ladies.

    By Blogger john sweet, at 12/6/07 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home