The Daughter Chronicles

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Mia eats her hair

God, it's annoying. Her hair is down to the tops of her shoulder blades, and we'd love to not put it in a ponytail, but if it's not, she's constantly eating it. We keep threatening to, in the words of Krys's mother, "give her a plicky!" If you don't know what that is, it's a short haircut. I suppose we should be thankful she has nice hair - when she was in the hospital they shaved her bald. But it's frustrating. She's going to get a trichobezoar. Then she'll be sorry!

Anyway, Happy Easter if you're into that sort of thing. I just thought I'd let y'all know about Mia's hair-eating, because it's bizarre (it can't taste good, can it?).

2 Comments:

  • That's usually a teenager thing. Just wait til she starts repeatedly twisting it around her finger.
    Dubya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/4/05 1:01 PM  

  • Hey my family and I were just talking about the word plicky and I searched it and nothing but your blog shows up. If you don't mind me asking is it a family thing? Do you know the origen? Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/11/09 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home