The Daughter Chronicles

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Awww ... How cute!

We took Norah to one of those olde-timey type photo places and got her picture taken. Isn't she cute?
 

Okay, I lied. This is my father-in-law, circa 1947. Doesn't he look like Norah? Of course, the fact that he's in a dress might help. My mother has a picture of me in a dress too, and that was in the early 1970s. Stupid christening dresses.

Anyway, I'm off to Pennsylvania for a few days, so even though I don't update here that often, it might actually be longer than usual. I will try to get Krys to add some of her thoughts, since she is the mommy, but we'll see. She's staying here with the kids, but my mom is in town to give her a hand, so she might have some time. She has a lot to say about the children, but she doesn't have the time to rant about it!

In the meantime, if you're interested, here are some blogs I read devoted mostly to raising children. Parent blogs fascinate me.
Carolyn Castiglia's motherhood blog.
A picture blog of Annabelle, who is not very old.
Jon's blog. Very funny.
Stuntmother's blog. Also very funny.
Lisa's blog. Not always about her kids, but more often than not.
Cindy Lacey's blog. She needs to update more, consarnit!
Juri Peterson's blog.
Mr. Nice Guy's blog. No offense to the other blogs here, but this one makes me shoot milk out of my nose every time I read it, even when I'm not drinking milk!
Renee's blog.
Queen Wanydala's blog.

If anyone reading has any other suggestions for parenting blogs, let me know. I'm always interested in reading more! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home