The Daughter Chronicles

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Norah rejects Bono!

Norah and I were at the supermarket the other day. She was sitting in the shopping cart facing me, as she usually does. The supermarket plays music over the PA, and at one point they played "Mysterious Ways" by U2. I often sing along when it's a song I know, partly because Norah enjoys it, but when she doesn't, she says "No singing Daddy!" and it's very cute. Either way, she's cute. So I was singing along to "Mysterious Ways" and I told her, "If you wanna kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel." She looked at me and in all seriousness said, "I don't want to kiss the sky, Daddy."

It's not quite a rejection of Satan, but it was quite impressive. Sorry, Bono: Norah doesn't want to follow your advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home