The Daughter Chronicles

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And now for something completely different

Yes, it's Norah singing the theme from the Spider-Man cartoon of the late 1960s/early 1970s. I'm stunned she actually sang for the camera - she usually shuts up the instant you point a camera at her or even look at her. She always messes up the lyrics at the point where I tell her what they are, but I'm still impressed that she knows them all. Krys taught them to her after I bought Spider-Man band-aids at the store. Now, of course, Spidey is her favorite superhero! Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • Well, that's just the adorablest thing I've seen all week.

    *Icy heart melts just a little bit*

    By Blogger layne, at 27/8/08 9:37 PM  

  • My goodness! How did she get so grown up!! (maybe I've been reading this for longer than I realise?). She is so clever remembering all those words

    By Blogger Custancia, at 28/8/08 12:55 PM  

  • Layne: If you didn't live so far north, maybe your heart wouldn't be so icy!!!!!

    Custancia: She just turned three, so yes, she's getting bigger every day, it seems. I always goggle in amazement at people who haven't seen the kids in a while, as (and you know this!) if you see them every day, you don't notice how big they're getting!

    By Blogger Greg, at 28/8/08 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home