The Daughter Chronicles

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trying to keep up ...

I hate not posting more often, I really do. But I suck. Anyway, it's Spring Break, so I'm dealing with two children, one of whom, as you know, doesn't want to gain any weight, which is a bit stressful. However, I thought something that happened this morning was funny. Norah was drawing something while still in her pajamas, and it was getting on to 11 o'clock. I joked to Mia that Norah never wanted to get dressed, and Norah, indignant, said:

"I'm not sillying off here! I'm drawing!"

"Sillying off"? I LOVE it! Norah isn't sillying off, man, she's seriousing around! She finished her drawing, then got dressed. She has things to do, people!

2 Comments:

  • I have missed so much in the last few years, but have been keeping up from the shadows on your various blogs. You have a lovely wife and great kids and I wish you nothing but the best for the future as I always have, despite my silence.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 15/3/11 10:31 PM  

  • I may have to use that, next time I'm in my PJs at 11 a.m. on a Saturday; "I'm not sillying off, I'm blogging!"

    By Blogger Roger Owen Green, at 16/3/11 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home