The Daughter Chronicles

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lack of posting

Mia started school yesterday, and I have pictures and stuff to say, but our computer is acting weirdly. It gets overheated very quickly, and we fear to keep it on when the fan is whirring so loudly I fear it's going to wake up Norah. I will try to post pictures and thoughts about her first days of school (she loves it, by the way) when I can. I know I have a few loyal readers, and I didn't want anyone to think I've abandoned the blog!

Well, there goes the PC again. I'll be back as soon as I can!

2 Comments:

  • And JUST when I add Daughter Chronicles to my blogroll! Grrrr! (It's all about me, you know.) ;-)

    By Blogger Roger Owen Green, at 16/8/07 3:28 AM  

  • You think the computer fan will wake up Nora, that's your best excuse?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/8/07 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home