The Daughter Chronicles

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Diapers: the eternal conundrum!

Apparently, Krys and I are the only people in the Greater Basin Area who know how to put a diaper on. Whenever she comes home from school, her diaper is off-center and occasionally giving her a wedgie. The tape on the sides is often barely holding on, and it's often down further on her body than it should be. It's quite vexing.

How hard is it to put on a diaper, I ask? If I can do it, anyone can! It bothers me because the people who are putting these diapers on work in special education, so although I know Mia ought to be potty-trained, I can't believe they haven't put on plenty of diapers before. I don't know how uncomfortable it makes her, but occasionally she comes home with her pants wet, and that hardly ever happens when I put a diaper on her. And I, as we all know, am not too bright.

Diapers, people. It's not rocket science!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home