The Daughter Chronicles

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's wrong with Mia's ear?

Beats me. Check it out:

You can see a small red mark on the top of her ear. I couldn't get any closer without my camera rebelling and refusing to focus, but it looks worse in real life. We're not sure what it is - it looks like she or someone else cut the skin with, say, a fingernail, because the wound is very small and not deep. The edges around it are raised a bit, indicating a scar, but we didn't notice it until Sunday, and her OT, who watched them on Saturday night while the wife and I saw a movie, didn't notice anything. She did notice the way her ear was shaped, though (it's a bit odd, if you can tell), so she was looking at her ear. Perhaps it was just too dark to see - it was night, and we don't have extremely bright lights in the living room. It doesn't seem to be bothering her, and I'm not worried about it, but it looks weird. I wonder what it could be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home