The Daughter Chronicles

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photographs without commentary!

I wasn't in Disneyland last weekend, but my lovely wife and lovely daughter were, and Krys took pictures! So here they are, without much from me, because I have no idea what was going on when they were taken!















They spent three days at the park and then, last Saturday, went to the circus (hence the picture of Norah in front of the elephant pen). A grand time was had by all! I was glad that Krys got away for a few days, even if it was with Norah (I always tell her to get away without the kids, but she couldn't swing that). She was able to have some fun and not worry about Mia, which is always a good thing. And Norah had a grand old time, too. She didn't want to leave, of course, but she was still happy she went!

School has started, which is swell, so I'll have to write a little about Mia's latest situation - a new teacher and a new aide. We'll have to keep an eye on them to make sure they're doing what they need to do with regard to our wonderful daughter!