The Daughter Chronicles

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More Mia mania!

Mia went to see a play yesterday - "Charlotte's Web." Apparently she had a very good time. I won't say more about it because I don't know about it, as she went as a school trip. But I'm sure she thought it was groovy.

Krys has been teaching her the alphabet. I mentioned in my last post that she can spell her name, and she's doing quite well identifying letters. Krys sits with her and a book and asks her to say what the letters are. She doesn't get them right all that often, but she's getting better. It's very exciting.

That's all for now. I know, not very exciting or informative. She is on fall break for the next few days, so maybe I'll have to take some pictures. It's been a while for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home