The Daughter Chronicles

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Something I forgot

I was going to mention this yesterday, but it slipped my mind. Mia now knows two songs: "You Are My Sunshine" and "Old McDonald." She sings them quite regularly. Well, she doesn't really sing them as much as recite the lyrics, but she's pretty good at it. Old McDonald has only one animal on his farm - a cow - but still, it's very cute to hear her "singing" along.

I know, not very exciting. Bear with us - every little victory is huge with Mia!

2 Comments:

  • Kudos to Mia! One cow is all any real farmer needs, anyhow.

    By Blogger layne, at 12/10/07 9:14 AM  

  • Of course, Layne, just last night she told the wife that Old McDonald had a horse. He's expanding the farm!

    By Blogger Greg, at 12/10/07 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home